Articles on this Page
- 11/27/19--16:00: _6 Methods to Unstic...
- 11/28/19--16:00: _Our Favorite Black ...
- 11/28/19--16:00: _Choosing the Best C...
- 11/28/19--16:00: _6 Tips for Creating...
- 11/28/19--16:00: _Simple Ways for Eff...
- 11/28/19--16:00: _Why Traditional Nov...
- 11/28/19--16:00: _Content Creation fo...
- 11/28/19--16:00: _How to Improve the ...
- 12/05/19--16:00: _How to Avoid the Bi...
- 12/05/19--16:00: _Don’t Underestimate...
- 12/05/19--16:00: _10 Red Flags Signif...
- 12/05/19--16:00: _How to Beat the Bla...
- 12/05/19--16:00: _What Writing Advice...
- 12/06/19--16:00: _Creating Custom Rul...
- 12/07/19--16:00: _Top 10 Time Travel ...
- 11/30/19--16:00: _How to Write Your C...
- 12/04/19--16:00: _The Best Reasons Fo...
- 11/30/19--16:00: _How to Write an Int...
- 12/03/19--16:00: _How to Write an Out...
- 12/04/19--16:00: _How to Write an Eff...
- 11/27/19--16:00: 6 Methods to Unstick Your Story
- 11/28/19--16:00: Our Favorite Black Friday Offers for Writers
- 11/28/19--16:00: Choosing the Best Content Platforms for Your Writing
- 11/28/19--16:00: 6 Tips for Creating Effective Landing Page Content
- 11/28/19--16:00: Simple Ways for Effective Peer Editing
- 11/28/19--16:00: Content Creation for a Rich Snippet Win
- 11/28/19--16:00: How to Improve the Quality of Feedback from Your Beta Readers
- 12/05/19--16:00: How to Avoid the Biggest Business Writing Pitfalls
- 12/05/19--16:00: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Subscriber-Exclusive Content
- 12/05/19--16:00: 10 Red Flags Signifying a Horrible Freelance Writing Client
- 12/05/19--16:00: How to Beat the Blank Page
- 12/05/19--16:00: What Writing Advice Do I Really Need?
- 12/06/19--16:00: Creating Custom Rules with the ProWritingAid Style Guide
- 12/07/19--16:00: Top 10 Time Travel Books
- 11/30/19--16:00: How to Write Your College Admissions Essay
- 12/04/19--16:00: The Best Reasons For Self-Publishing
- 11/30/19--16:00: How to Write an Introduction for Your Essay or Dissertation
- 12/03/19--16:00: How to Write an Outstanding College Essay
- 12/04/19--16:00: How to Write an Effective Essay
Every author gets stuck at some point when writing a book. Here's what you can do to unstick your story and get back to writing.
As we head into Black Friday and Cyber Monday for 2019, there are some great deals on courses, software, and books for writers. We think there will be something on this list that will help you become a better, more successful writer.
We’ll continue scouring the internet for deals this week, but if you come across any others, let us know and we’ll add them to the list!
Should you post to Facebook or your own blog? What are the advantages to blogging on Medium? This guide will run through the different content platforms available to writers, and the pros and cons of each channel.
Wondering how to create effective landing page copy? Here are 6 tips!
Peer editing is an effective way to get students improving their writing and reduces your workload. Use these simple tips to embed it in your teaching and promote independent learning.
In this interview, Intuitive Writing Coach Lauren Sapala shares her tips for allowing your story to flow and bringing back the joy in writing.
In this article, learn how to prepare content to gain rich snippets in search results for higher visibility.
Have you heard about beta readers but aren't sure how to work with them? Maybe you've tried working with beta readers but didn't get the feedback you were looking for. This article will help you understand the types of questions to ask beta readers to ensure you get the best possible feedback on your writing.
Don't waste your time on sub-par content. Don't let your website get lost in the crowd. Great copy stands out and attracts readers and buyers – so find success by avoiding these common business writing pitfalls.
Have you been wondering how to attract more email subscribers? Ever wonder why you have dozens or hundreds of followers while others have thousands and even millions? Whether you're just starting out or are looking to further grow your list, don't underestimate the power of freebies and subscriber incentives.
Have you ever had a freelance writing client who was an absolute nightmare to work with? Or are you hunting for your first (or newest) client and hoping to avoid such experiences? It's true that there are tons of freelance writing clients who will pay great money, but it's also true that many pay peanuts and ask far too much. Here's how to avoid horrible clients.
The blank page is the nemesis of every writer. How do you keep up your productivity and not let the blank page "win"? By writing ugly.
There’s a veritable ocean of writing books, articles, podcasts, and courses out there, yet too often that flood of insight and opinion only leaves you paralyzed in analysis when you should be sitting down to write your story. The problem is that every writer is different, and what lights a spark in one writer only serves to cloud the thoughts of another. So finding the best writing advice starts with asking yourself the question, “what is it I most need to hear?"
The ProWritingAid Style Guide lets you create custom reports for your organization. In this article, we show you how.
In order to mark Pretend to be a Time Traveler Day, here are our top ten favorite books about time travel!
ProWritingAid content manager Hayley Milliman sits down with a college admissions counselor to get a primer on writing your college admissions essay.
Chandler Bolt of Self-Publishing School shares the four best reasons to make your self-publishing dream come true.
A good introduction is one of the most important elements of your paper. Academic articles with great introductions gather widespread favor, as do blog posts, articles, essays, and other digital content. The best way to learn how to write a great introduction is by studying those done well.
In this article, we examine how to open an academic paper.
Want an A+ on your next college essay? We'll help you earn it with these tips.
As a full-time teaching professor, I estimate I mark close to 900 essays a year across nine intensive marking periods. In every marking period, the same essay writing issues recur. In this article, I want to share with you the 7 biggest things I wish my students knew before they turned up in my college classes.