- RSS Channel Showcase 3071522
- RSS Channel Showcase 3547387
- RSS Channel Showcase 4953502
- RSS Channel Showcase 8031803
Articles on this Page
- 09/16/18--17:00: _Writing App Reviews...
- 09/23/18--17:00: _How to Write an Out...
- 09/26/18--17:00: _Article 0
- 09/30/18--17:00: _Writing App Review…...
- 10/02/18--17:00: _4 Important Ways to...
- 10/07/18--17:00: _Abbreviations: How ...
- 10/07/18--17:00: _How to Use the ProW...
- 10/07/18--17:00: _Pitch Slapped: How ...
- 10/07/18--17:00: _The Low-Down on Fir...
- 10/07/18--17:00: _How to Choose Self-...
- 10/07/18--17:00: _Why You Can’t Stop ...
- 10/16/18--17:00: _Why You Should Be U...
- 10/16/18--17:00: _How to Teach Your C...
- 10/16/18--17:00: _What Entrepreneurs ...
- 10/16/18--17:00: _Literary Devices: D...
- 10/16/18--17:00: _The Perils of Relyi...
- 10/16/18--17:00: _Google Keep: The To...
- 10/18/18--17:00: _How to Teach Your C...
- 10/19/18--17:00: _The Best Places to ...
- 10/19/18--17:00: _What is Exposition?
- 09/16/18--17:00: Writing App Reviews: Fictionary
- 09/23/18--17:00: How to Write an Outstanding College Essay
- 09/26/18--17:00: Article 0
- 09/30/18--17:00: Writing App Review…TextExpander
- 10/02/18--17:00: 4 Important Ways to Get Ready for NaNoWriMo
- 10/07/18--17:00: Abbreviations: How & When to Use Them
- 10/07/18--17:00: How to Use the ProWritingAid Desktop App for Mac
- 10/07/18--17:00: Pitch Slapped: How to Properly Pitch Publications
- 10/07/18--17:00: The Low-Down on First-Person Narrative
- 10/07/18--17:00: How to Choose Self-Publishing Services
- 10/07/18--17:00: Why You Can’t Stop Learning
- 10/16/18--17:00: Why You Should Be Using ProWritingAid's Sentence Length Report
- 10/16/18--17:00: How to Teach Your Clients to Give Better Feedback
- 10/16/18--17:00: What Entrepreneurs Can Learn about Communication from an Algorithm
- 10/16/18--17:00: Literary Devices: Does Anyone Use Hubris Today?
- 10/16/18--17:00: The Perils of Relying Too Much on Your Editing Tool
- 10/16/18--17:00: Google Keep: The Tool for Marketing Authors
- 10/18/18--17:00: How to Teach Your Clients to Give Better Writing Feedback
- 10/19/18--17:00: The Best Places to Find Free Grammar Help Online
- 10/19/18--17:00: What is Exposition?
Fictionary is your story editor who makes sure you don’t have gaping plot holes and character snafus. ProWritingAid is your copyeditor who makes your manuscript shine.
Want an A+ on your next college essay? We'll help you earn it with these tips.
ProWritingAid and Fictionary - Two powerful editing tools that work beautifully together for just $99 (a $250 value).Fictionary makes developmental editing a breeze.ProWritingAid ensures your writing is clear and polished.
Since we love technology that makes life easier, we’re bringing you a new app we found: TextExpander.
Are you ready for NaNoWriMo?
It’s the question most asked this time of year, right before National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) that takes over the month of November every year.
If this is your first time doing NaNoWriMo, don’t stress out too much about it. It’s a huge learning process where you’ll discover what’s most important for you to be able to produce content on a continual basis to move forward towards your end goal of 50,000 words in 30 days.
The biggest lesson I’ve learned over the years is that it’s not so much about the end result. What you have at the end of 30 days will in no shape or form be a novel ready to print. Depending on your genre, novels can be 80,000 words and up. Just understand: you won’t be finished with it on November 30th.
Confused by abbreviations? This is your essential guide to getting them right.
If you’re a Mac user and new to ProWritingAid or are slavishly devoted to the online editor, there’s a better way. With every premium license, you can download a nifty desktop app that works with Word, Scrivener, Text, Rich Text Format, HTML, Markdown, or Open Document files.
As writers, we want our words in front of as many eyes as possible. This requires pitching publications and growing our bylines. So let’s look at a few ways to pitch without causing the publication to delete your request.
Are you considering first-person narrative for your next project? Go no further until you read this post!
Today is the golden age of self-published authors. With an excellent idea, some creative juices, the tenacity to complete a manuscript, professional editing, and a robust marketing platform, you can have your work published and sold all over the world.
Choosing the most appropriate self-publishing service is crucial to your success. Take a look at these five routes and decide which is right for you.
For writers, reading is essential. But is it enough? Here's why you can't just read—you need to learn something new every single day.
ProWritingAid's sentence length report helps you analyze your sentence length so you can make sure your writing is engaging and easy to read.
When writer feedback is done right, you’re able to learn more of the “why” behind your client’s suggestions, and the magic happens when your hard-earned writing skills come together to complement their expertise. To accomplish this writing bliss, you must create a designated feedback formula with your clients. In this article, we teach you how.
The key to effectively communicating your thoughts, ideas and mandates is through concise, clear writing. Not every entrepreneur has these skills. The good news is: you can learn how to write so anyone can understand you from an algorithm.
Do you remember the story of Icarus in Greek mythology? It's one of the most classic examples of hubris in literature. In this article, we take a look at hubris and what it means.
An editing tool is a writer’s best friend. But there comes a time in every writer’s life when you shouldn’t rely on your tool. You need to go old school and self-edit manually. Here's how to do it.
Authors can use Google Keep for everything from story research and characters to marketing. Find your notes fast with this easy-to-use application.
When writer feedback is done right, you’re able to learn more of the “why” behind your client’s suggestions, and the magic happens when your hard-earned writing skills come together to complement their expertise. To accomplish this writing bliss, you must create a designated feedback formula with your clients. In this article, we examine how to create that formula.
There are dozens of places to find free grammar help online. In this article, we take a look at ten of the best.
Any and all storytelling requires exposition – the explanation of how Character X got from Point A to Point B and then later to Point C. In this article, we examine what exposition is and how to use it in your work.