- RSS Channel Showcase 8987654
- RSS Channel Showcase 8612233
- RSS Channel Showcase 4613355
- RSS Channel Showcase 5688178
Articles on this Page
- 11/27/18--16:00: _Convert to Curly or...
- 11/27/18--16:00: _Avoid Halfway-Throu...
- 11/27/18--16:00: _The Game Plan to Be...
- 11/27/18--16:00: _It vs. They: Corpor...
- 11/27/18--16:00: _Put On Your Author ...
- 11/27/18--16:00: _Why You Should Be U...
- 11/27/18--16:00: _10 Free Writing App...
- 11/28/18--16:00: _Getting Started wit...
- 12/01/18--16:00: _Christmas Advent Ca...
- 12/02/18--16:00: _Does Your Story Nee...
- 12/02/18--16:00: _Serialize Your Nove...
- 12/02/18--16:00: _Anthropomorphism & ...
- 12/03/18--16:00: _Real-Time Editing f...
- 12/03/18--16:00: _Best Christmas Book...
- 12/03/18--16:00: _Why Mindset is Impo...
- 12/06/18--16:00: _How to use... The H...
- 12/09/18--16:00: _Help Us Compile a L...
- 12/10/18--16:00: _How to Use the ProW...
- 12/10/18--16:00: _Big Savings for Bla...
- 12/13/18--16:00: _What's an Author's ...
- 11/27/18--16:00: Convert to Curly or Straight Quotes with ProWritingAid!
- 11/27/18--16:00: Avoid Halfway-Through-NaNoWriMo Burnout
- 11/27/18--16:00: The Game Plan to Become a Best-Selling Self-Published Author
- 11/27/18--16:00: It vs. They: Corporate Showdown
- 11/27/18--16:00: Put On Your Author Hat: First Steps for Writers Becoming a Business
- 11/27/18--16:00: Why You Should Be Using ProWritingAid’s Google Chrome Extension
- 11/27/18--16:00: 10 Free Writing Apps and Tools
- 11/28/18--16:00: Getting Started with the ProWritingAid Chrome Extension
- 12/01/18--16:00: Christmas Advent Calendar for Writers
- 12/02/18--16:00: Does Your Story Need an Epilogue?
- 12/02/18--16:00: Serialize Your Novel on Medium
- 12/02/18--16:00: Anthropomorphism & Personification: What's the Difference?
- 12/03/18--16:00: Real-Time Editing for Web and Desktop
- 12/03/18--16:00: Best Christmas Books Ever Written
- 12/03/18--16:00: Why Mindset is Important for a Writer
- 12/06/18--16:00: How to use... The House Style Report
- 12/09/18--16:00: Help Us Compile a List of the Best Websites for Writers
- 12/10/18--16:00: How to Use the ProWritingAid Sentence Structure Report
- 12/10/18--16:00: Big Savings for Black Friday
- 12/13/18--16:00: What's an Author's "Voice" and How to Have One
Want to convert to curly or straight quotes? ProWritingAid makes it easy!
We're halfway through National Novel Writing Month! Here are some tips on making sure you finish.
Today, anyone with a laptop can publish books. In this article, we'll discuss what you need to know about Amazon and what you can do to make your book stand out among millions of book titles. This is the ultimate game plan for self-published authors.
We’re taught how to address each other using proper pronouns and articles. But what about corporations? Are they people, requiring a more personal you or they? Or are they faceless entities, requiring an impersonal it?
From establishing a business mindset and creating a website to connecting with your readers, here are the beginner steps to creating your author platform.
If you’ve been copying and pasting your email or social media content into ProWritingAid’s online editor, that’s wonderful… but there’s an easier way. You should be using ProWritingAid’s Chrome extension.
There are tons of free writing apps and tools that you can use to improve your writing. Here are ten of our favorites.
Have you tried ProWritingAid's dynamite Google Chrome extension? Here's how to get started.
Don't miss your chance to win some amazing prizes for writers!
To epilogue or not to epilogue – that is the question. Should you use an epilogue to wrap up your story, or is that just overkill? We discuss.
Looking for a unique way to bring your book to a new audience? Try serializing it on Medium! All you need is a free Medium account to get started.
Anthropomorphism and personification both ascribe human qualities to inanimate or living things like animals or clocks. They’re used differently, however, in literature, movies, music, and other creative venues. We take a look at the differences between them.
Want to edit your work as you write it? ProWritingAid can help!
'Tis the season, folks! We've got a list of the 25 best Christmas books ever written. Take a look and let us know if your favorite made the cut.
It takes hard work and the right mindset to be the best "you" possible. Thankfully, you can change your mindset – you just need to be willing to try.
Want to create your own custom rules in ProWritingAid? Learn how to do it in this article.
We're making the world's most comprehensive list of the best websites for writers. Will you help us?
Our new Sentence Structure report analyzes how you start each sentence in your text and compares your usage of different sentence structures to published texts in your genre. Here's how to use it.
Have you been thinking about upgrading to ProWritingAid Premium? Now is the time!
Every writer has a "voice." It's a unique signature that combines the use of diction, punctuation, and syntax. In fiction, it also includes having a specific dialogue style, and character development. In non-fiction, it generally comprises of owning a distinctive viewpoint, framework, and paradigm. What is an author's "voice" anyway? Is this "voice" identical with writing style? How can a new writer cultivate his or her own unique voice? If you already have an author's voice, what can you do to polish it and take it to the next level?