Articles on this Page
- 11/04/19--16:00: _Meet Your Daily Wri...
- 11/07/19--16:00: _Build a Better Outline
- 11/07/19--16:00: _PWACon Recap
- 11/07/19--16:00: _Plot Versus Story
- 11/04/19--16:00: Meet Your Daily Writing Goals with Word Sprints
- 11/07/19--16:00: Build a Better Outline
- 11/07/19--16:00: PWACon Recap
- 11/07/19--16:00: Plot Versus Story
During a word sprint, you do nothing but write. In this article, we explain how to use them effectively.
If you plot a novel beforehand, it leaves your creative mind free to focus on constructing scenes and sentences. In this article, New York Times best-selling author David Farland teaches his methods for plotting engaging books.
A few weeks ago, the ProWritingAid team gathered in Granada, Spain, to plan for the upcoming year and spend some quality time together. Read on for a sneak peek into the fun!
Plot, structure, and story are all important parts of the creative writing and editing process. In this article, Fictionary CEO Kristina Stanley explains each term.